Saturday 8 March 2014

Come Out - Women's Day Special


Hey friends so this is a new song I specially wrote for the special event of women's day. I'd like to summarize these lyrics for y'all.
   It's about a woman, on one side of the earth, who's trying to encourage another woman on the other side of the world, to come out of her crippled life. 
     Actually one can see this from another perspective too. Like the whole women society is encouraging one of themselves to power up, so they don't get weakened. That's why she says, "You're my strength, don't make me weak." This shows that even if one of the women weakens, they'll all go down.
      I hope you'll like it. #Respect #Spread #Love #Womanhood 



                                               Women’s Day Special
                                                        Come Out
You’re standing at your window,
Did they come & see ya?
No, no.
I’m standing for ya.
On the other side of this sphere.
But are you getting weaker?
No, no.

C’mon spread your wings,
They are made to fly
Don’t you kill your time, get up! Come out,
Out of that corner, let the world see ya !
Is it grief or glee yeah ?
Come out.

Don’t just, stare at the world,
Feel it in your bones.
Let the cold air, make your hair fly…
Feel the rough coat, of the bark of the trees.
Feel yourself glow, in the sun
Don’t just hide…

Come out! of that hibernation,
Show yourself instead, to the whole nation
Break the glass, jump out the window,
Land in the snow…
This world is yours, throw the blade away.
Dance in the rain, you’re my strength
Don’t make me weak


We are the same,
Humanity lies in our hearts
I’m the hope! You’re the strength
Let’s group together, forever…

Don’t let ’em let you down
You’re supposed to shine in the town

So come on, get out.
Spread your wings,
You have to thrive
To make me survive
They’re made to fly
Don’t you give up

Just talk to me, and fight with your life.

You’re standing at your window
I’m waiting for you,
 To come out…

Open the door,

And just come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment