Tuesday 11 February 2014

Have a safe Journey! - Do You Really Mean It?

"Have a safe journey!" 
When you say these words, do you think what can happen if the person you're waving goodbye to, doesn't put on the seat-belt, or overspeeds his vehicle? Can you help it? No. The person himself can help it.
 These things seem very little or say, unimportant to some people who drive through the roads only to show off their vehicles. 
It's been ages since I've drawn myself towards the issues regarding road safety. I know this sounds really boring to be frank, but I'll have to say, it's as much important too.
 When I was 9 (or maybe 10), I made a collage on road safety, just to make it a bit interesting. 
 Laws have been made, but the efforts can only be made easier by us. I hope you like it ! :)
And besides, today is a "Promise Day", so let's make a promise - to be careful on roads ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment