Friday 21 February 2014

Girl? I thought you said Pearl!

People already know how much girls are fond of jewellery. Be it artificial or real. I just wanna throw some light on that part.
Well according to me that's just a stereotype.

 And to add to that, I read somewhere, "Exercise? I thought you said Accessorize!" And that's how I made that heading up. (I took the idea, not the words!)

   I take myself as an example, I'm not that girl-kind-of-girl, you see. Being a bit tomboyish is fun, you don't need to worry about your make-up, your dressing sense, you hair and all that stuff. All you need to do is have fun. 
I'm not saying girlish-girls are any bad, but just observing a matter of fact that it's stereotypical. 
       So, on this note, I'd like to share with my readers a picture of my own sparkly bracelet which I clicked a couple of hours ago:


No comments:

Post a Comment